Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Admin, Please make a sticky...............

All 300, Magnum, Charger owners are cordially invited to participate in a bi-monthly meet every 4th Saturday of the odd months (Jan,March,May,July,Sep,Nov). This will be a great time for everyone with planned contests, awards, prizes, spectators, etc. Best of all, a chance to meet your fellow 300Magnum, Charger owners that you regularly "talk" to here on the forum!

Location: After receiving NO negative feedback for the May 21st date, it’s ON. I figure this will free up the following weekend, (Memorial Day) for those going away. It’s at the Race Rock Café on 8986 International Dr. Orlando, FL. 32819. This location is one of the best places to have a show. To those that have been there you know what I’m saying, if you haven’t see www.racerock.com . We have a time reserved from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

2006 Dates: updates or changes will be posted here

January 28th - Buffalo Wild Wings
March 25th - Daytona Speedworld
May 21st - Race Rock
July 29th
September 30th
November 25th

Cost: There is no fee to participate (other than your time and travel). - so bring your baby all purdy and shiny!

Im doing a Contact sheet for all interested in geting an LX Social Club together. If you are interested PM me the following info:

Screen Name:
City:
Car Model:
Email:
Phone #:

This information will be kept strictly confidential and will NOT be given to anybody else. It is just an easier mean of contacting everybody when we are getting together.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Orlando Meet

Here is the current list of members attending the 1st Orlando Meet:

Dont forget to send me a PM with your information so we can keep you updated with any upcoming Central Florida Meets.

Goose

Dad

RPMSRT8

KGBPro

Charlie1026

Foodybat

ToddRT

FloridaRT

SXT Vanilla

DeafCharger

EyeBall

Russ244

Ikarus

Forango

HotRodK

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After receiving NO negative feedback for the May 21st date, it’s ON. I figure this will free up the following weekend, (Memorial Day) for those going away. It’s at the Race Rock Café on 8986 International Dr. Orlando, FL. 32819. This location is one of the best places to have a show. To those that have been there you know what I’m saying, if you haven’t see www.racerock.com . We have a time reserved from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Goose said:
Sounds good. See you there.
hey goose....iam gonna try to make it out tomorrow...anyone else confirmed?..it'll be pretty cool putting faces with names...cya there..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys...

I posted pics from today out at LXForums

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=30887

the pics are in reply #17 I believe, so may be down on page 2 of that topic (if you view 10 per page... I forget what the default is).

Anyway, great meeting with you guys today. Hope to see you next month over in Clearwater if possible... and then GA in July!

Mike

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
7thS0N said:
Hey guys...

I posted pics from today out at LXForums

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=30887

the pics are in reply #17 I believe, so may be down on page 2 of that topic (if you view 10 per page... I forget what the default is).

Anyway, great meeting with you guys today. Hope to see you next month over in Clearwater if possible... and then GA in July!

Mike
great pics mike enjoyed meet'n all ya....you got me in the pic behind my car...now since you gave my identity away iam gonna have to kill ya...lol...
see ya all in clearwater...maybe ill have a few more mods by then:naughty:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry guys I also missed this one. I got back into town late and had a basketball game I had to play in. Looks like it was a good turn out though!!

4herb2tas0tik said:
great pics mike enjoyed meet'n all ya....you got me in the pic behind my car...now since you gave my identity away iam gonna have to kill ya...lol...
see ya all in clearwater...maybe ill have a few more mods by then:naughty:

·
Registered
166 Posts
What is the next date for your meet. I believe it is the 4th Sat or Sun on odd months; where will be held this time. thanks in advance. Dave

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Omi300 said:
Where is it this month JULY....I want to go really bad so guys let me know where and when.
Register at LXForums.com and you will see the July Meet info on the main page. Unfortunately this month it will be on the 29th in Perry, GA for a Regional meet. It would be great if you could make it.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys and girls. Just letting you know that the next meet is coming up on August 27th (Sunday). It will be held in Clearwater, FL. As always, it will be a pot luck. So Sign up to bring something.

Check out the following link for more info.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?p=460936#post460936

Hope to see a lot of 300's there.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts