Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe, Maybe not but wouldnt it be cool?

Something small and very inconspicuous to most but forum members would pick up on it.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'd be in... anyone care to put up a design suggestion... I'm all for small and inconspicuous... maybe a tiny decal on the corner of the back window (kinda like the transparent but noticable AAA ones) I'm not one for sticking things on the painted part of my car...

·
Registered
152 Posts
agree but where and what would it be i wouldnt mine if it were on the back passenger window

·
Registered
212 Posts
So I take it big 300C Forums sticker on top our front windshields is out of the question?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i dont want some huge thing either... Just something, like a small symbol somewhere on the car that forum members could pick up on.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi guys in the UK we use a small disc that we put in a Vehicle road tax disc holder. It was designed by (Derek Mc) on our European section . We all agreed on this design because it wasn't to busy but used the form colours.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi guys in the UK we use a small disc that we put in a Vehicle road tax disc holder. It was designed by (Derek Mc) on our European section . We all agreed on this design because it wasn't to busy but used the form colours.
I like that. Could place it on the bottom of the back window. :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just had another thought. Someone want to photoshop that image onto a black backgrounded decorative license plate?

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Alright... I'm on this one. I own a graphic design firm / sign shop. I've often thought this would be a good idea however I too would like something inconspicuious. I'll work on an idea and post it in the next day or so and see what you guys think.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i just had another thought. Someone want to photoshop that image onto a black backgrounded decorative license plate?
The problem with a plate is that some US States and Canadian Provinces require a front plate.
I don't think it would inconspicous to have two plates on the front or rear of the car. How 'bout an LP frame?

Depending on how visible we want it be, I was thinking a semi-transparent decal that could be placed over the center mount brake light? Make is so that it doesn't obstruct the light, but can just make out the subtle logo.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Here's my idea. This logo printed about 5" wide on clear vinyl so that it doesn't really show up very obviously.
I plan to produce a sample and stick it to my car tomorrow. I'll take some pics and post them.
Feedback???

Attachments

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
300cforums Oval Sticker

Show your forum affiliation proudly!

Product Information
Our stickers are printed on 4mil vinyl using water and UV resistant inks – meaning no fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain.
Measures 3" x 5" oval
Printed on durable 4mil vinyl

$2.49

Your Official 300cforums.com Online Store

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think it's a great idea.. and I'd be on board if the logo wasn't so bad.

personally, I think the forum logo needs to be updated... c'mon man... a silhouette of a 300 as part of the logo? that is just plain cheesy.

I design for a living and would love the opportunity to re-design the logo.

·
Registered
212 Posts
300cforums Oval Sticker

Show your forum affiliation proudly!

Product Information
Our stickers are printed on 4mil vinyl using water and UV resistant inks – meaning no fading in the sun or bleeding in the rain.
Measures 3" x 5" oval
Printed on durable 4mil vinyl

$2.49

Your Official 300cforums.com Online Store

Where would you put this decal or any other one? Most of us have or will have our windows tinted. And I personally like many others do not like bumper stickers.

I think the solution is if you see another LXER is to pull them over and see if they know the secret handshake.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts