Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
we are making a one off one for my LX brother pat...he'll have the first one.
we are fixing his ride from the mexican demolition derby as we speak.

tz

·
Registered
601 Posts
Did I miss something here, or did someone enter a 300C into a freakin' demolition derby?!?

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
lmao .... yes ,a very close freind of mine was in a (demo derby) with his srt8 ....lol ... long story.. but now its back to better than new and hes getting back on track, literally.

tz

qsrt8 - u got it brother , ill send u some spy shots.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tommy,

Just an idea, but since that hood design looks a little like the old Chargers from 68-70, have you thought of intgrating the turn signal lights like were available on those hoods?

For those that can never have enough flashy lights.

Joe

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
joe brunout ..thats easy ... coupple small led strips and a few hours and u go the first one... let me know . we custom build any part for anyone ....no just off the shelf and into the box items sold here....

tz

·
Banned
342 Posts
can i get this in cf and have some modifiying done to it ?

TZ please respond to this money in hand :/
TZ is predisposed. According to Northern Rider he had a fire on the roof of his shop and the water from the fire dept was falling in on a couple of custom cars in progress. It might be awhile before he gets a chance to get on here.

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
im here fellers ....nether rain , sleet or fire on the roof can stop us from building... maybe just slowed me down a little though.

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
u got it Q , im making a care package for you and your other 300c brothers in the middle east.

tz

·
Registered
59 Posts
How much to have angry eyes molded onto it and make the vents functional?

41 - 58 of 58 Posts