Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks Sweet, I would also like to see it in action....

-ZEUS

·
Banned
651 Posts
i wonder what kind of rediculous price is gonna be announced. knowing them it will be like 4k

·
Registered
116 Posts
i wonder what kind of rediculous price is gonna be announced. knowing them it will be like 4k
WOW, and the award for the post that will keep the price SUPER HIGH goes to...

Nice work, do these come from stock fenders, or are these completely new stamping?

·
Banned
651 Posts
im still awaiting the price announcement
*gets ready to say i told you so*

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
These guys are in buisness to make money not to lose it.Arent you the same guy who told someone else to stop pinching pennies on another thread.If you dont like the price dont buy it.Its that simple.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
These guys are in buisness to make money not to lose it.Arent you the same guy who told someone else to stop pinching pennies on another thread.If you dont like the price dont buy it.Its that simple.
He entered the popularity contest in a whole lot of threads today. Too funny!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Can't wait to see these fenders painted and installed, post pictures as soon as possible!

·
Registered
668 Posts
You have me interested, but I want to see them painted and on a 300C before I make a final decision.... initial look is GREAT!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Maybe It's me, but I do ALOT of shopping on the web for 300 parts, and VIP's prices are very reasonable! Also, When you create a product it's always going to be more expensive right off the bat, so you can recoup manufacturing costs. Look @ Iphones, When they first came out they were $600, now $200(yes, Im kissisg ***, I'm waiting for them to ship my new grill!)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts