Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Chrysler remote start works great on my C.....it is relatively inexpensive and not overly taxing to self install......based on my experience, I just bought another Chrysler remote start for my PT Cruiser.

Both the PT and the C require a $199 wiring kit and a $99 remote start kit....these are list prices.

My local dealer charges full list plus sales tax. Wyckoff offers a discount to anybody, plus a 5% discount to members of this board & no sales tax; however, there is a modest shipping charge. (And, man, is there ever a story to that shipping charge: a couple of weeks ago, I was pricing something and mistakenly hit a shipping option like "deliver yesterday"...thinking I hit "the slow boat to China", I emailed Wyckoff complaining about "excessive shipping charges" before seeing the errors of my way...what a fool I was).

Anyway, look at the final, "out the door" totals:
Remote start system @ local dealer = $320
Remote start system PLUS service manual @ Wyckoff = $315

I got the remote start & service manual cheaper than just the remote start! And the manual is an $80 item! (You don't have to get this as a package; I just needed both items)

If you use Wyckoff, the additional 5% will not come off untill you get to the screen where you enter your credit card number: in the discount area, you enter "club" and below that enter this forum's name and your screen name.

And, no, I am not affiliated in any way.....I am just tickled pink buying genuine Chrysler parts at a great discount.

·
Registered
107 Posts
me 2

i've gotten a few items from them....and i agree...they're more than fairly priced and a pleasure to work with...

(no, i'm not affiliated either)...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts