Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, forum members. You may have noticed an outage on the site yesterday for a few hours. Google Cloud Services experienced a pretty significant outage which impacted many online services and may have caused this site to be inaccessible to some members for a while. It appears all Google Cloud services have been restored. Our team monitored through the evening and into today. Everything does appear to be back to normal, though. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Carry on! :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
And that would be why I never trust files to the cloud.
They may not be there when you need them.

Thanks for letting us know.

·
Registered
479 Posts
They may not be on your hard drive either if it crashes, unless you are religious with backups. The cloud services have robust backups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
They may not be on your hard drive either if it crashes, unless you are religious with backups. The cloud services have robust backups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My laptop has 37+ terabytes of storage capacity.
So, yeah, I have the whole backup thing covered.
I've more that a few times had every letter except for A and B listed under my computer.
A and B are reserved for floppy drives and such, still.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hello, forum members. You may have noticed an outage on the site yesterday for a few hours. Google Cloud Services experienced a pretty significant outage which impacted many online services and may have caused this site to be inaccessible to some members for a while. It appears all Google Cloud services have been restored. Our team monitored through the evening and into today. Everything does appear to be back to normal, though. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Carry on! :)
Thank you for letting us know and for all the work from the Admins on the site here - you are appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts