Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have all 8 Moddin' Art volumes uploaded as the first web show for car enthusiasts. It's totally free... every bit of content I have created since 2005.
Start from the bottom and go up in chronological order. Mark it as a favorite and continue viewing at your leasure. Please let me know your favorite and least favorite videos. I do appriciate the feedback.
Moddin' Art -the web show

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Holy CRAP are you LUUUUUUUCKY.... 144mph and the cop says "well over 100" yeah I'd say well over.. :)

great stuff! thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Thanks for the vids Grinner!

I still remember the 144 MPH episode when it came out.... awesome.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's crazy.
I have all these videos with top notch production value and my claim to fame remains a locked down shot while actin' a fool.
go figure. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Well FWIW I think you have a fantastic camera personality. I have enjoyed all the videos I've seen so far.. Although "Don't buy my car" makes me kinda sad.. I've been there before... On both sides of that fence.. Actually had a guy shed a tear in my garage when I parked his 89 Vette in there.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well thats the magic that makes me make these vids, man.
Some buddies rallied to try to get me to be able to keep the car. 2 car payments were made for me but more than that, wind was placed in my sails and I still have that car today. I also have a picture of a little boy (a son of one of the strangers who helped us) praying for the hester family on my wall in my office. I look at it everyday and smile. It's a battery-charger bigtime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.