Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Save OVER $300 on our remaining Dynatech Supermaxx Headers Kits for your 300C (5.7L only). We have a few left in stock and are trying to move them out prior to a large warehouse move. On top of the special price, get free shipping (50% discount shipping to Canada)!

The kits include large diameter 1 3/4" tubes, extra thick flanges, high flow OBD2 compliant catalytic converters, and are made of T-304 stainless steel. They bolt right on.

Regular pricing is $1495, now on sale for hundreds off plus the shipping discount mentioned above! Follow the directions at the top of the ordering page to use the coupon and get your extra discount.

Additionally, we are overstocked on various other exhaust parts for your car - items such as Magnaflow and Borla cat-backs and other items. If you are interested in a combo deal on something, ask! We'll be happy to work out a killer deal for you even if something is not listed as being on sale!

To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, some of which are highly discounted "blowout" type sales like this, please click here.

Dynatech SuperMaxx Long Tube Headers - 300C Part number 124-733300S

Click the image below to go directly to the ordering page. The price shown has already been discounted. Very limited quantities on hand. Offer ends when stock runs out.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Haha . I was thinking of your post when I saw this.......

Cmon man....hook a brother up.......:)

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am on vacation right now. Please contact us at the store address

info at pfyc dot com

·
Registered
668 Posts
I might be interested if you could send things via USPS priority mail with insurance to a FPO AP 96349 address (military overseas address located in the USA).

Mike :)

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We've still got some in stock. These are AWESOME headers. Best deal ever. Don't miss out!

I'm back from vacation guys - hit me up for a deal!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe we still have one or possibly two of these left in stock if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
471 Posts
overstocked but you only have a few left? :)

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
overstocked but you only have a few left? :)
Yes, overstocked means we have more stock than we want and would like to sell the remaining ones at a great price. Boy it sure is hard to give the 300C board a good deal on something. :pat: :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts