Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
I've been wanting to get an aux input for quite some time. I have a 2005 300c with the REF radio, it seems there are very few products out there that work for this. I have discovered the PAC AAI-CHY and read some both good and bad reviews. If anyone out there has experience or recommendations about this, please share. How was the install? Are there any problems? Sound Quality? If there is a better option that I haven't found, do tell! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I've used that AAI and I would be definitely on the + side. The installation is pretty straightforward. The only question regarding it is whether you would use the sat or ves configuration. I connected it using the sat.

Basically what this means is when I hit the mode button, when the radio displayed Sat, I could hear my XM commander through the radio (my car didn't come with sirius so I added XM radio).

The AAI gives you 2 inputs. To switch between them, if you are emulating Sat, for example. You can hit the channel up/down. Channel 1 is one input, Channel 2 is another.

As for sound quality, it is likely the best option available as it is a direct input into the radio, instead of FM like some other interfaces are.

Another advantage is it gives you a turn-on trigger from the CAN-BUS system if you are interested in adding amps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts