Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coll Vanilla Clearcoat Chip number

Can someone please tell me the correct paint coade for the Cool Vanilla Clearcoat? Is this commercially available as of yet if I wish to modify my paint job and blend it back into the original? I don't want an "almost" match, I want a match.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Amberbunny said:
Can someone please tell me the correct paint coade for the Cool Vanilla Clearcoat? Is this commercially available as of yet if I wish to modify my paint job and blend it back into the original? I don't want an "almost" match, I want a match.

Thanks
If this helps...

Cool Vanilla: Pwg

·
Registered
236 Posts
Amberbunny,

Hello, This is Brian Carotenuto. As JJS stated, the correct paint code for Cool Vanilla is PWG. The paint code can be found on the white Vehicle Certification sticker affixed to your driver's side door.

The paint code is on the sticker under the letters "PNT". Your Trim Code is also on the sticker as well. That code is listed under "TRM".

I know about the Cool Vanilla code because I own a base 300 in CV and needed to have some bodywork done that required repainting parts. I needed a new rear bumper skin and a few other items redone after the car was rearended over the Memorial Day Weekend.

I hope this information helps.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

1 - 5 of 5 Posts