Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle: 2012 Chrysler 300C
Build date: March 12, 2012

A couple weeks ago I purchased a used 2012 Chrysler 300C. Since the original window sticker wasn't available I e-mailed Chrylser my VIN and they sent me a list of the included options on my car. One of these is the parksense/park assist feature. I haven't been able to see any lights or hear any chimes while parking. Since I'm still figuring out my way around all the amazing electronics included with the car I'm hoping I just don't know how to use it. I have done some searches on this sight and am a little concerned because I read some of the earlier 2012's didn't have the sensors for the park assist installed. Looking at my bumpers they are smooth. I wasn't sure if the sensors were behind the bumper or not. Anybody who knows anything about the parksense system or has a 2012 300C with the parksense working please reply and let me know what to do. It would also be helpful to know if the sensors are visible or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
The sensors are circular discs with a rubber surround, about the size of a dime. 6 on the front, 4 on the back. They're either there, or not.

Reactions: Morpheus300C

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone for the replies. The pictures really helped. I guess my next step will be to head back to the dealership and ask what the f#@&. At this point I'm not really sure if they can install the system after the fact or if they even will. Although the Car Fax doesn't say so I'm starting to suspect this may be a buy back car for this exact reason. I bought it used with only 1245 miles on it. The prior owner had only owned it 6 weeks. I will keep the forum posted after I have the dealership do an investigation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same issue with an 05 I just bought. No signs of life re: ParkSense. EVIC says it's on but no LED's lit on the display. Does it by chance have it's own fuse?

Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts