Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the part number for the 1 piece SRT8 front fascias? I wanna make sure I order the correct one.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Fascia, Front, Primed:

04854709AA - Chrysler 300 SRT8, Without Headlamp Washer [JHS]
05030576AA - Chrysler 300 SRT8, With Headlamp Washer [JHS]​

Bernie

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fascia, Front, Primed:​

04854709AA - Chrysler 300 SRT8, Without Headlamp Washer [JHS]

05030576AA - Chrysler 300 SRT8, With Headlamp Washer [JHS]

Bernie
Thanks Bernie, do you know what 05030576AB is? its on the Wyckoff Website? Whats the AA compared to the AB at the end of the number?

If I have the headlamp washers now but want to delete them by capping them off, can I buy the SRT8 bumper WITHOUT the washers and be good to go?

·
Registered
289 Posts
You can try and call Wycoff...they probably would know.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Thanks Bernie, do you know what 05030576AB is? its on the Wyckoff Website? Whats the AA compared to the AB at the end of the number?

If I have the headlamp washers now but want to delete them by capping them off, can I buy the SRT8 bumper WITHOUT the washers and be good to go?
Ya know what? We just had a new member named WARD join today. He works in a parts department. Hope he doesn't feel the pressure so soon, but maybe he can help - http://www.300cforums.com/forums/ne...sistance/53117-new-300-owner-richmond-va.html.

Bernie

·
Registered
86 Posts
5030576AB is the oem number in my computer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
btw the AA-AB is just a part number supercession for the computers. nothing to stress. 5029903AA is the old number for the two piece that is no longer available, unless there is a dealer in the US that has it in stock which I doubt.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I have the headlight washers now but dont want the headlight washers, can I buy the part #04854709AA which Rambit gave me above and simply plug my headlight washer lines?

·
Registered
86 Posts
you can but heres the catch, I just looked that number up and its a good number but its on b/o big time. one depot shows to have 2 and the rest are empty. only 5 dealers nationwide show to have it. you'll be waiting a while. the other number is readily available

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Hey WARD, I see you're fitting in quite well around here!!! That's great too. Many of us have the parts manual, but it's these kind of questions most of us are forced to guess at. I just wanted to say thanks for your efforts!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you can but heres the catch, I just looked that number up and its a good number but its on b/o big time. one depot shows to have 2 and the rest are empty. only 5 dealers nationwide show to have it. you'll be waiting a while. the other number is readily available
Any of those 5 close to 77845 zip code in College Station Texas by chance:biggrin:

·
Registered
86 Posts
BLUEBONNET MOTORS INC New Bruanfels TX (830)-606-8535 thats the closest one for you.the rest are FL, WI, NE, and NY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts