Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this shop who wants to do my front and rear lambos and put on painted a JTevo6 bodykit for 2200 do you guys think thats a really good deal or what. the problem is id have to drive 12 hours each way to get it done. i mean the way i figure it i could buy lambo hinges for 6 a piece and the kit for like 5 and get it installed locally for around the same price am i really gettin a good deal here or is this "partial sponsorship" more of a sales pitch.

·
Registered
302 Posts
hmmmm..i have taken a few partial sponsorships you just have to read all the paperwork and fine print first but def. worth it. One i had said you couldnt sell the parts within a 1yr span and you had to have three stickers displayed on the truck at all times and if they needed for photoshoots you had to be responsible to get it there it was kinda a pain sh** i had better luck with my full sponsorships.! Either way good luck!

·
Registered
350 Posts
if u have the money,mood,disponibility and time... gooo for it

·
Registered
76 Posts
sorry i have to ask....wtf is disponibility?

you should have them trailer your car out for that price. that really doesn't sound like a partial at all.....and i agree with onthelo, they are a pain in the aspect. they want you to do everything, but really don't give you much of anything.

·
Registered
107 Posts
sounds like a good deal..but 12 hours??? I'd do it for 1000-1500...as the matter of fact, why don't the vendors on here sell their product at lets say 10-20% off for putting their decal on the car? Cheapest and probably the best advertisement for the vendors and deals of the members :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts