Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

I'm thinking of picking up a parts car and thought id throw this out there to see what the interest would be for the parts i dont need.

the car is 2006 300c with 122k miles. black exterior, beige interior. The car is smashed in the rear, up to the rear doors. all doors look good. the car runs and drives. The car would be in Jacksonville, FL.

I recently picked up a 2009 300c that had hot hit in the driver front, so things like, bumper, hood, dr fender, dr light and everything in that are I would be keeping for myself, but the remainder of items would be up for sale. I figure nothing changed body wise from 2006 to 2009.

Id be more than happy to sell the whole car to someone once i pick off what i need off of it. and i see the engines in these go for some good money.

with that said, who wants what? and is willing to pay a reasonable price for it :)

thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes it does, They made them for many limited model's and 300c model's and it was option to have it it put in. I could buy it from LKQ but its just expensive an may be locked.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not saying it wasnt an option, im just looking at a pic of the dash... and it does not have the radio in there the the big screen. im assuming that is the one you want.

it looks like this...

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Yes it does, They made them for many limited model's and 300c model's and it was option to have it it put in. I could buy it from LKQ but its just expensive an may be locked.
Bold statement telling someone what options their car came with! lol..

I have a REC Nav if you need one... PM me.

OP... GLWS!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have the front air vents (In the dash?) and the defrost/return part on the top of the dash?
Ill sell you the whole dash. :)
but yeah, everything should be there. i dont think i need anything from the interior.

me getting the car is kind o dependent on having a buyer for the large items engine/trans/seats/dash/doors.

will let you know though.

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
Please read the buy / sell rules. This thread breaches a number of points:

you 'potentially' want to sell? ...... rule breach (see below)

You want offers, but dont post prices? ....... rule breach (amazingly the same rule)

....and the rule is......

2. Price:
  • You MUST post an asking price for every item offered for sale - Threads w/o pricing will be removed
  • If your pricing is negotiable, consider adding OBO (or best offer), but no open bidding permitted
  • No speculation or "feeler" threads to test the waters - only post actual 'For Sale' threads
  • No "Price Policing" - Do not post dissatisfaction, opinions, or disagreement w/pricing. A seller has the right to ask any price and a potential buyer has the choice to buy, to negotiate, or to walk away

The rules may be found at http://www.300cforums.com/forums/car-buy-sell-forum/21890-rules-buy-sell-forum-read-before-posting.html , but theyre boldly posted in every F/S forum

This thread will be closed. Please read the sale rules & repost if you wish. Many thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.