Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had an idea, what does anyone else think? Or has it already been done?

As there are quite a few of us who mend our own cars rather than sending them to the dealers, between us we could have quite a library of part numbers specific to if most commonly replaced parts and vehicle years.
Rather than a member posting a request for a part number and then waiting for a reply (it may be urgent) what about us posting the ones we have along with the cost and any additional info such as an aftermarket alternative. If this was made into a sticky, members would only have to search the database to find out what they need to know.

Comments?
Sent from my HTC Desire S using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would that need input from a mod? I'll make a start mid week on my days off with the stuff I've bought and hopefully someone can assist by organising it into a useful form that others can contribute to and use.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Worked for me Bill, even on the phone. Does this mean that we don't need to start uploading our own part numbers now?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Might be a daft question, but how do I find out if I have an LE, LX or LUX version?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks guys that clears it up.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Can't help with your download issue, sorry, but my 2007 manual says 63 ft lbs for the ball joint nut and 55 ft lbs for the tie rod jam nut. If you PM me your email address I will send you my copy in PDF format. I imagine that most of it will be the same.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.