Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forum!
Is it just me or is it hard to find OEM parts? I’ve been looking for Struts/shocks for a ‘13 Chrysler 300 SRT..mine are completely gone and the handling is terrible. Also was thinking about investing in lowering springs. Anyone have any good recommendations?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
You should start with the part numbers, which you can get from an online Mopar parts site or a local stealership. If the dealer can't get them, you can check the usual places; Rock Auto, that big website named after a river in South America, or that auction website.

I'm pretty sure the Mopar Performance Suspension Upgrade Kit (P5155435AD) is still available, and I like it because it includes Bilstein shocks. But I don't know if it'll fit an SRT. It does offer a modest drop on an R/T.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey forum!
Is it just me or is it hard to find OEM parts? I’ve been looking for Struts/shocks for a ‘13 Chrysler 300 SRT..mine are completely gone and the handling is terrible. Also was thinking about investing in lowering springs. Anyone have any good recommendations?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently had to replace my ride levelling rear shocks. Production of 2012 330C rear shocks stopped in 2019. There is no stock in Canada, Australia, New Zealand or the U.S.A..
There is no after market available in New Zealand. I was forced to use a second hand pair. Hopefully there will be aftermarket stock available in your country.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have and I get different sets of bilsteins b6,b8,and b12. I’m not sure which ones are the actual one

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have and I get different sets of bilsteins b6,b8,and b12. I’m not sure which ones are the actual one
Bilstein considers the B4 to be a "stock replacement" damper. B6 is a performance damper. B8 is exactly the same as the B6, but shorter, for use with lowering springs. The B12 is not a specific damper, but a kit including B8 dampers and lowering springs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts