Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this problem for a while,

Passenger window and door mirror will not work from the drivers control or the passengers switch and the passenger mirror will not dip when reverse is selected.
all other windows and functions work fine

any information or suggestions, and tips on removing the door panel? and where to get the replacement clips?
anyone got a wiring diagram?

2005 300C.

Thanks

stan

·
Registered
557 Posts
Here's a link to a post on how to remove the panels. It's for a Charger I believe, but they are pretty similar. I've had mine off, and it's not a bad job. Be careful pushing the center of the clips in, if you go too far, they fall inside the door and you probably will not be able to retrieve them (guess how I know that!).

As for the wiring diagram, do a search here for the repair manual and the wiring diagram is in there. Kind of odd that it's the window and mirror on one door, since they are on separate switches. Maybe a cut in the wiring or loose connector where the wiring goes into the door? Just speculation! As for the mirror not dipping, I've got that same issue with my passenger side mirror, and I'm hoping it's just lost it's mind and will reset when I do the reset procedure, but I haven't gotten to that yet.

Here's the link for the panel removal:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/tech-tips-diy-how/50221-how-remove-door-panels.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts