Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved a message from my mobile today saying that auto salon issue #66. He said that ther is an 8 page spread of "PAY UP". SE QLD members may remember him from our first meet and greet :) Others may remember him from the photo in last years calander PAY UP is the car with the lambo doors. He was also the first 300c to get the BULLET Supercharger about 1 year ago.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hey Pus, is issue 66 the lastest issue? I don't think we get that issue out here in the sticks, anychance you can scan the issue and post it please?

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
I recieved a message from my mobile today saying that auto salon issue #66. He said that ther is an 8 page spread of "PAY UP". SE QLD members may remember him from our first meet and greet :) Others may remember him from the photo in last years calander PAY UP is the car with the lambo doors. He was also the first 300c to get the BULLET Supercharger about 1 year ago.
He also had it tuned at Steve's last week. I saw some pics of it. Not bad.

Also Pus are there any mags you don't get and how do you get them so early.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't get any mags. I got a text from a guy that had just bought that issue from the newsagent :)

Ahhh so he did get it tuned by you in the end. Tom mentioned at Chryslers on the Coast that is was still running the old tune they had done. Good to see he decided to get it done right.....was there a big imrovement?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Pus, is issue 66 the lastest issue? I don't think we get that issue out here in the sticks, anychance you can scan the issue and post it please?
I will see what I can arrange.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
I don't get any mags. I got a text from a guy that had just bought that issue from the newsagent :)

Ahhh so he did get it tuned by you in the end. Tom mentioned at Chryslers on the Coast that is was still running the old tune they had done. Good to see he decided to get it done right.....was there a big imrovement?

massive improvement the guy is over the moon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts