Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to change my current MG ZTT and one of the cars I am considering is a 300 tourer/estate, however, I have just noticed the payload of this is only 415kg ! for such a large car this seems very low, we tend to drive through France a couple of times a year, and I estimate that we will be at or above this limit, without even taking our bikes! I see the SRT saloon is only 375kg which is only 4 burly passengers !

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
I just fill the boot up till it wont carry anymore and go,doesnt seem to matter how much weight it carries

·
Registered
448 Posts
I am looking to change my current MG ZTT and one of the cars I am considering is a 300 tourer/estate, however, I have just noticed the payload of this is only 415kg ! for such a large car this seems very low, we tend to drive through France a couple of times a year, and I estimate that we will be at or above this limit, without even taking our bikes! I see the SRT saloon is only 375kg which is only 4 burly passengers !
Seems strange given the max towing capacity of 2000kg. I wouldn't worry about it. They all have self levelling suspension.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Seems strange given the max towing capacity of 2000kg. I wouldn't worry about it. They all have self levelling suspension.
and it works too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts