Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 5:29pm tonight I ran a personal best at the track. Finally got some semi decent conditions (53% humidity). I ran 14.188 @ 99.1 mph. The next two runs were not so good as I just did nice big burnouts off the line.......they were fun though :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Not a bad effort Pus, wish I can take mine down the track for a laugh, not expecting quick times rolling on 40kg worth of chrome and alloy on each corner doesn't help LOL, did you get any pics Pus?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah I got no pics.....people were taking them but I don't have access to any :-( Bit of a shame cause I was pretty happy with a couple of my burnouts :)

Humidity went up to 86% later in the night but I still managed some 14.2's and managed to get a new best top speed.....99.87mph....I am a bee's **** away from the elusive 100mph mark :)

I am getting a bit of wheel spin off the line even when only stalling up to 2000rpm so I am thinking it is time for DR's.

I will post my slips tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
was great news mate when you sent me the text message, i'll lend you my spare dr's for the next meeting, time to get you into the 13's hey:)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell yeah should be sweet as :)

I just had a look at the pics on the boostcrusing page. I lined up against the Baileys Bracke and Clutch car (second pic) for the last run of the night. Using the pro tree :) I still managed a 0.709 reaction which is about all I do off the normal tree :) By the way he pants me with a 9.815 @ 136.41 :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I gave it a stab in reverse :)......trying to watch the christmas treen in the rear view mirror is hard :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts