Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Looks like a good deal, AD, can I assume the gas pedal is replaced, one member posted a cracked pedal this would be a good replacement.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
II kings 9:20 said:
Looks like a good deal, AD, can I assume the gas pedal is replaced, one member posted a cracked pedal this would be a good replacement.
Actually it is not replaced but this Aluminum cover might add to the rigidity because it is larger than the stock pedal. They are attatched with self tapping screws with the exception of the metal brake pedal (drilling is involved but is simple enough). All the other pedals are plastic...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
aspendog said:
The guys at Autovation said that they would sell the kit for $79 shipped for a month. They are great guys and customer satisfaction is VERY important to them. Here is the info if anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.autovation.net/groupbuy/300_C/main.html
I thought I had everything for my car...thanks James. I just ordered this.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Just hope your plastic arm attaching the pedal to the ecu does'nt snap like the guy in the problem section, would be hard to convince the dealer that this aluminum was not the cause, those idiots.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
II kings 9:20 said:
Just hope your plastic arm attaching the pedal to the ecu does'nt snap like the guy in the problem section, would be hard to convince the dealer that this aluminum was not the cause, those idiots.
Come on man how can an aluminum cover cause the arm to break?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts