1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to all.
NOTE:::::: THE DATE HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!
MAY 31TH IS PEDDERS DAY IN LAS VEGAS!

I am excited to announce a new Pedders location in Las Vegas. We have changed branches of the Wiens Tire Company. This store is their corporate office, and the people there are very familiar with suspension mods, custom wheels, and they are making a really cool rock climber. A must See!!

The Pedders event is May 31th, a Saturday, and all are invited. here is the location:

Ted Wiens Tire and Auto Center
1701 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas
(702) 735-5656
TED WIENS TIRE & AUTO CENTERS LAS VEGAS, NV (702) 732-2382
COLLIN WOOLSEY STORE MANAGER
MANNY LAURIAN 702-735-5656, front end sales

Pete and I will be there most of the week for one on one training. We need a LX for a Track II install for training purposes. We will give you a 50% off parts and labor, and will be personally supervised by me, DMS.

We will offer 28 point inspections, free food, free fun, and all of you can get a chance to meet the guys at the new Weins Pedders store. With my involvment at this store, we will have great success and support to one of th countries greatest car towns! There has been lots of discussions about Pedders on the LX forums. It is time for all of you to come and see what we are all about.

Special things to note that will be discussed and shown at our Pedders DayL
1. bump steer correction. Are you having rapid tire wear in the front and your align shop says your toe is out?? Ask us
2. Do you want to lower your LX but not sacrifice ride quality??
3. Do you already have KW shocks/springs and still need more?
4. Are your Hotchkiss bars noisy??
5. do you want to see the MEISTERS torn bushings?
6. do you want to see if your bushes are OK?
7. Are you aware there is a potential concern with the raduis rod bushes tearing?

We have solutions to all of them and will help and explain this to all of you

So see you all there

Mike
dms

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PEDDERS DAY CHANGED TO MAY 31ST

DUE TO AN EVENT THAT WAS SCHEDULED THAT WE WERE NOT AWARE OF, WE HAVE CHANGED THE DATE OF THE PEDDERS EVENT FROM THE 24TH, UNTIL THE NEXT SATURDAY WHICH IS MAY 31ST. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION AND CHANGE. BUT A LOT OF GTO CUSTOMERS HAVE ASKED US TO CHANGE SO THEY CAN DO THE BIG PHOTO SHOOT AND DRIVE ON THE WEEK BEFORE

THERE ARE SEVERAL OF YOU THAT HAVE REQUESTED A PRIVATE MEETING WITH PETE AND MYSELF. I CAN TELL YOU I WILL BE FLYING INTO LAS VEGAS ON TUES THE 27TH. I WILL KNOW WHEN PETE WILL FLY IN WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. SO EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR TIME WITH US. I PROMISE. I WILL CONFIRM THIS SOON AND WILL ANNOUNCE IT WHEN I HAVE PETE'S SCHEDULE.

PEDDERS DAY CHANGED TO MAY 31ST!!!!!!!

THANKS
MIKE
DMS

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
inventorys for the LX are great right now.

We are still lookin for 1 more training vehicle. This vehicle will be a for springs, shocks, and steering gear bush only. Your obligation will be to attend the pedders day event on the 31st, and take others out in your LX for demo rides.

You will pay 900 for the parts, regularly 1150, and will pay 350 for install and align

thanks
mike
dms

·
Registered
411 Posts
inventorys for the LX are great right now.

We are still lookin for 1 more training vehicle. This vehicle will be a for springs, shocks, and steering gear bush only. Your obligation will be to attend the pedders day event on the 31st, and take others out in your LX for demo rides.

You will pay 900 for the parts, regularly 1150, and will pay 350 for install and align

thanks
mike
dms
So did you already find an LX for the track II suspension? 50% off parts AND labor is huge. The price for that has got to be close to what it would be to just get springs, shocks and steering gear bush! PM me further info please.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So did you already find an LX for the track II suspension? 50% off parts AND labor is huge. The price for that has got to be close to what it would be to just get springs, shocks and steering gear bush! PM me further info please.
We already have the big TrackII kit arranged and a security deposit collected. Sorry.

But we will be offering 1 time discounts (not as good as 50% off) for those that attend. What you can do is take advantage of this special, and at the Pedders day, schedule the bush kit or whatever else you would like. For example, I think I would want to do the Touring kit on Tues, the 27th. I will be ther in the am and will oversee it. Before we do the install, I will do our 28 point inspection and evaluation as well. Plus if you want to do other bushes and such, then we would do the touring install, and hold off on the alignment until we finish the bushes and such. Installing the touring kit, will change toe, and camber.

mike
dms

1 - 6 of 6 Posts