Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PEDDERS DAY AT ANTHEM MOTORS JUNE 7TH

We will be having a Pedders Day in Phoenix, Az. at Anthem Motors. There address is:

AnthemMotors.com Sports & Muscle Cars - Drive Fun!
Anthem Motors LLC
21242 N. Black Canyon Hwy
Phoenix, AZ 85027
TEL 877.448.CARS
FAX 623.879.0931
EMAIL [email protected]

Contacts at Anthem are Andy and John.

Anthem is a custom fabricator and does a lot of exotics, and all kinds of cool stuff. We will have lunch there, door prizes, inspections, maybe a dyno run or 2. They are the builder of the Ra6 GTO. I think they have an orange one there for all to see and several others in production. The RA6 was awarded Best Exterior Desgin for a GM vehicle at SEMA

We will have a LX with Track II available for you to drive and compare

We also need 2 training vehicles:
1. A Track II install and you will get a 25% off install
2. A Touring package, including shocks, springs, and the important steering bump steer bushing repair kit. $250 off of parts ($899) plus $350 labor including align.

We will also offer you a special install package on the Pedders steering gear bump stop kit:
EP2113 LX Bump Steer Correction Ki $81.56 Pedders special $73.50 for that day!

Also, for the EP 2113, we will install it for $50!!! So the price will be $123.50 for the Pedders day only!!!

We will also offer a 10% off parts and labor on any Pedders parts and labor purchased at this event. Also we will offer a Lifetime warranty on the Pedders parts installed from this event, whether you race it or not. This offer is only to the original owner, and guys we need to be honest and realisitc: no warranty on damaged parts due to an accident or collision!

We will give all that desire a free 28 point inspection as well

Hope to see all of you. I will probably be there all week and would be glad to meet with anyone during the week if you cannot make it on Saturday, June 7th.

LIFE TIME WARRANTY ON PEDDERS PARTS SOLD AT THIS EVENT

If you have any questions, please ask
mike
dms

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meet The Meister And His Fully Pedderized Sweet Ride

If you have been on the LX forums, you have most likely heard of the MEISTER. He is one of the most honored members of the LX community, and as far as I know, has the fastest LX ever documented; well over 170mph.

I did an inspection of his LX several months ago to search for a vibration issue, and found his severly torn radius rod bushes. The post I made about "DANGEROUS BUSHINGS" on this forum, were his bushes. Since then, we have seen somewhere between 10 and 15 of them.

He is so happy with what we did, we will be converting his suspension system to our Pedders Track system. Anthem Motors will be doing it under my direct supervision for training.

Jim has graciously aggreed to be at our Pedders event. If you have never seen his LX, it is quite special!!. So come and meet the MEISTER, see his car, and roadtest a Charger with a Track II system so you can understand. Maybe you will be lucky enough to get a ride in the MEISTERS sweet ride. but onoy a could can go at a time. Jim has the right front seat out, so his lap top can be mounted to be able to make insant mods to the engine performance. .

So come see us, met me, and let us check out your sweet rides.

see you all then

mike
dms

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Hey guys anyone coming!

Freeeeee lunch too!

I want to see some 300C forum people there!

Love to meet some newbies come on guys

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
road test a lamborgini at Pedders DAy!!!!!!!!!!

We are currently installing a complete Pedders kit for the Meister. Started yesterday. His rear cradle mounts are destroyed and very weak. His rear diff bushes that mount the diff to the xmember are really in bad shape. So the Diff bushes are coming and should be here today.

So on Pedders day this Saturday at Anthem, you woull have 2 LX products with pedders to road test. You will see the Meister there with his sweet ride.

Also we will have a Lamborgini there and some will be given a test drive. For the gear heads, there is a Lambo in the shop with the engine out. It is an amazing car and a must see. See what a speed bump did to the tranny!!

For the car guys, Anthem has a collection of some really cool cars. Check out their Cobras, and some old school cars set up for drags and stret performance.

Hope to see all of you there.

Mike
dms

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I've never seen such a great deal and to see Paul and Meister is a awesome treat, too. Anthem Motors is a great place...you gotta' see the rides there! Very nice shop and the owner is awesome.

I've got something going on with my business tomorrow but I'm going to try like hell to get over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moose.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, we just finished the MEISTER'S sweet ride. Set it up for a street/drag combo. Specs are secret. LOL:) Took longer due to his rear diff bushings were severely worn, and the front one was metal to metal. This created some challenges and delays to get done. First, it took 3 Chrysler dealers before we got someone who knew what the hell we were talking about. My dealer, Josh at House of Power, advises me they are common for going back, and the same thing on Mercedes. The worse part doing it is that I cut the crap out of one of my fingers. So when you come to our Pedders day, you all will see the bandade and know that I gave blood, lots of it, for the betterment of the MEISTER:arms:

We will have multiple LXs with different configurations for all of you to test drive. You also could get lucky and and be able to test drive a Lamborghini. You also can see a lambo with the motor out. It is an amazing thing to see and I would say it is a must.

I have spent 4 days at Anthem, and I can tell you all the guys have an extreme attention to detail. John the owner is a great guy, and very customer focused. Also we may get john to show us a 600hp Cobra he just built. That is probably equivalent to a 1100 to 1200 hp LX, due to the Cobra only ways ab out 2200 pounds!!.

So we will have lots of cool stuff for all of you to look at, roadtest. Then let me look over your suspension, and show you all what to look for and how to check the inphamous front radius rod bushes

See you all tomorrow

mike
dms

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Devin whats the verdict are you coming?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well guys, I had a great time meeting all of you. Your rides are acts of love! I really enjoyed seeing the MEISTER again. I get such great pleasure watching him drive his "sweet ride". I do not remember evfer seeing someone enjoying driving his car more than the MEISTER. We all enjoyed the serious burnouts he did for our pleasure. I think if he did not run out of parking lot, he could have driven for miles bellwoing ut the tire smoke!!

I really enjoyed discussing the suspension designs with all of you. I hope all of you learned some things, and had a great time

take care to all

mike
dms

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Hey guys thought I would post some pics of the day we had today it was pretty amazing. The car (SRT8C) was keeping some goooood company. My Pedders Suspension I think makes the car sit right.

The Gallardo was cool to ride in, AWD and 600HP with a Pearl Coat on it, was pretty sick. The Cobra is NOT A KIT... Signed by Carroll Shelby too!

There were some sweet rides at the get together Today in PHX AZ at a nice ass shop called Anthem Motors. I met a couple C people and introduced them to the site, I hope they join!

Mine is the Silver C SRT8 Unfortunately LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts