Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is WAY off topic, but....

A random thought generated an unusual Election Poll. Would a Pedders Customer has a different political perspective or agenda than the general public. I know our customers range wild;y in age. They do have the funds to purchase a GTO, G8, GM Large SUV, or HEMI powered LX so they are more affluent than the generals population. They are more interested in the performance of their cars than the general public, but would that alter their political agenda? More money would lead on to think highly educated affluent liberal Democrat (Obama), self-employed or professional less government is more (McCain) or traditional Democratic / Union Member (Clinton)? I don't know... It intrigued me so I created a poll on the Pedders site. Why Pedders Forum and not here -- so we can reach across vehicle brands and bring in a wider range voters. I really don't know what to expect, other than it could be interesting...

Pedders Presidential Voting Poll

Vote on the Pedders Forum and post your editorial comments here.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Uh, Pete. We can't vote without registering, and we can't register? "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator." :scratchch :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Maybe we only sell to Repulicans? I know there uis little science to this poll. I was right about one thing, it is interesting.
I'm not a Pedders customer so my vote doesn't count, but you should at least include the other (in fact the only true) Republican candidate in your poll - - Ron Paul.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm not a Pedders customer so my vote doesn't count, but you should at least include the other (in fact the only true) Republican candidate in your poll - - Ron Paul.
Yeah...Ron "Insane" Paul should have been included, except that he's out of the race because McCain is the presumptive nominee. Once you withdraw your bid, you're kinda out of contention for the nomination.

Hillary needs to know when to quit, the 6 tiny little primaries left won't win her enough delegates to make a difference, she should bow out gracefully while she still can and try to make another bid in 4 years as the republican that she really is.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Yeah...Ron "Insane" Paul should have been included, except that he's out of the race because McCain is the presumptive nominee. Once you withdraw your bid, you're kinda out of contention for the nomination.
Completely off topic for General Discussion, but Ron Paul has not dropped out of the Presidential Race. The media is lying to you!! It's not just about winning the office; at this point it is much more about influencing and educating people about what has happened and is happening in government, and how to fix it. The world doesn't end with the 2008 election!

Go to Ron Paul 2008 — Hope for America and you will see his campaign is VERY MUCH ongoing.

And what exactly is "Insane" about wanting to follow the U.S. Constitution ???? That is what Paul advocates; nothing more and nothing less than a return to constitutional government.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts