Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I wanted to be sure you saw the new offer from Pedders USA. This is the best price I have ever seen on Shock/Strut upgrade for the Chrysler 300C, Magnum and Charger.

This kit will actually allow you to choose your height without dealing with the load leveling rear end any more!

The kit will come with 2 shocks and 2 struts for $499.95. With that you can add any of our other products, like lowering springs (under $90.00 each), Bump Steer Kit (under $82.00 for the kit), front radius rod bushes (under $158 for both right and left), sway bar kits, bush kits and full race suspension kits like the Track 2 Package or drag racing package!

Sports Ryder Shock Absorbers
When it comes to lowered suspension Pedders Suspension has built its reputation on the ability to fine tune shock valving for precision handling and ride control. Utmost durability is also part of Pedders' commitment to our Sports Ryder customers. All Pedders Suspension Sports Ryder shocks and struts are manufactured with features specially designed for long life performance and reliability.

Beyond all else, Pedders Suspension has a comprehensive Sports Ryder range to meet the needs of all drivers and applications. The Sports Ryder SR1000 Series of hydraulic shocks fulfils the needs of drivers who demand firm wheel control for uncompromised handling.

The gas-charged GSR Sports Ryder shock range uses high nitrogen gas pressure to enable precise control without compromising on ride comfort. Sports Ryder sealed struts and cartridges are high performance, heavy duty replacement units which deliver a new standard of comfort and road holding ability for today’s high-tech, lighter sports vehicles.

Here are some pics for you to check out!

Call Paul 830 743 2717 or email me any time at all [email protected]

Thank you for your support!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wee surprisingly I have only sold 3 sets! How is that possible? this is a SMOKING deal even if you buy the springs later...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it, just replied!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tomorrow is the last day to order.

If anyone is interested, please call me at 830 743 2717 or 623 341 9797

Thank you,

Paul

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The special is over, but I can do all shocks and struts for $542

Call me or PM if you are interested!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OM returned! Thanks for the inquiry hope we can help you out!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
The special is over, but I can do all shocks and struts for $542

Call me or PM if you are interested!

Question...can the shocks/struts be used without the springs?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm, never had anyone try that. I know they will work with other lowering springs, but remember if you use these shocks and your springs you will not have any lowering at all.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$538 for front and rears, plus shipping. Call me I can get them to you quick! (623)341-9797

Paul S

1 - 14 of 14 Posts