Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading some of the postings regarding Pedders Suspension here on the forum I decided to do some research. It seems like those that have gone through the Pedders upgrade are extremely happy with the results. I got the number of the shop here in Illinois that does the Pedders upgrade. I spoke with a really nice guy who took the time to answer all my questions. The answers that he didn't know he called Pedders direct and called me back with in 24-48 hours. Based on my conversation with him here are my conclusions.

1. Pedders currently DOES NOT have an upgrade for those of us with AWD. The reason for the being that our control arms are designed differently the the standard RWD 300C

2. On the bright side Pedders' R&D team is currently working on an upgrade for the AWD. It should be released in about a year or so.

If a Pedders Rep and chime in on this on I'd greatly appreciated it. In the meantime it looks like I'll have a year to save up for the AWD Upgrade.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mitch will take care of you.

We have everything for the rear cradle. All the bushings are the same. Rear Shocks and Springs are good to go.

the front of the AWD we can do the following
Upper Control Arm bushings
Steering Rack Bushings
Springs

We do not have the follwong
Lower control arm bushings
Struts.
These are currently in development and will be quite some time.
This link will show you the first one that we did that was just fitted with the front springs in addition ot all the other bits this past weekend.

Tell me what you think - Dodge Charger Forums

1 - 2 of 2 Posts