Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that Pedders have a dealer in Brampton, Ontario now. If I have any bushing problems, I know where to go. No signs of improper alignment or tire wear yet but if I have to replace any, it would be nice to put my money into better than OEM.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
You should call up there, see if they will do a 28 point inspection for you for free! Also see if they will let you check out under the car. At least to see what the suspension looks like!

Have them check out the passenger side Radius Rod Bush. Every one I have seen was way bad... Check it out!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are still 1.5 hours drive from home so it using their services would take some planning. I am going to have the suspension looked at next time I get it serviced. If any problems show up, I plan to have the whole thing done, bushings that is. Do you know if their shocks can be used with the stock ride height or are they designed for the lowered suspensions?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
You can use them with a stock ride height with no issue. I had that on my car originally before I lowered it with the springs.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pedders in Ontario

Whats pedders phone number in brampton ?
Thanks B D HEMI
I just got this info off the Peddars USA web site.

JEC Auto Parts
(Authorised Dealer)
1 Hillsburgh Drive
Brampton Ontario, L6X4Z5

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts