Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People are starting to get on my nerves with this 300 name. Like if u go on eBay u will see atleast 1 person has put "new 300M 4 sale." When they really mean 300c. I mean there is a HUGE difference between the to cars. Plus i think the 300m is the ugliest car chrysler has made. But thats my opinion.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
300cnut said:
People are starting to get on my nerves with this 300 name. Like if u go on eBay u will see atleast 1 person has put "new 300M 4 sale." When they really mean 300c. I mean there is a HUGE difference between the to cars. Plus i think the 300m is the ugliest car chrysler has made. But thats my opinion.
These people probably aren't car enthusiasts, as well as also the same people who only seem it fitting to call mobilehomes...trailers. :wink1:

IMHO, the '300M' is actually a very nice looking car...they're just different from our new '300' series models...that's all. :cool2:

·
Registered
65 Posts
that or the people that can't distinguish the difference between a 300m, 300, and 300c? they're either all 300c's or 300m's to them... :buttkick:

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
300cnut said:
Yes, some people do confuse the lettering. Nothing I can do about that, so I don't let it trouble me.

Before getting my C, i had a 300M and a 300M Special (photo below).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Northern Rider said:
Yes, some people do confuse the lettering. Nothing I can do about that, so I don't let it trouble me.

Before getting my C, i had a 300M and a 300M Special (photo below).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The backgroung is definitely beautiful, Pat.
This is the first Chrysler I've owned and besides the Crossfire I haven't been moved by any other Chrysler except for my C of course..

·
Registered
909 Posts
Loved my 300M (1999)

Made me come back to Chrysler after a bunch of caddies and others.

Now my 300C rules my heart,

·
Registered
529 Posts
300cnut said:
Hey, I resemble that!!!! I too had a 01 300M before I got my C. In some ways the 300M was classier than the C. Start the flaming. :AR15firin

·
Registered
909 Posts
More of a luxo sedan

than the 300C.

But for all around performance and head turning...the 300M has to plead

NO LO CONTENDRE

·
Registered
909 Posts
Makes sense to me

Who knows the logic?

300C was the first hemi I guess (1957)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
wesexcellence said:
The backgroung is definitely beautiful, Pat.
This is the first Chrysler I've owned and besides the Crossfire I haven't been moved by any other Chrysler except for my C of course..
Thanks, Wes. that was my backyard until 15 months ago.

The 300M was stylish in its own right and I enjoyed driving it.

The 300C, however, has truly captured my heart.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Even Chrysler, and Chrysler dealers, have had difficulty getting it right.

When I got my right lead/pull fixed with an alignment in December 2004, the spec sheet said 300M, not 300C. I assumed the 5Star dealer's data base was not updated with the newer models, or the dealer made a mistake.

Then I saw this spec sheet posted by another forum member in this thread.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3436&highlight=camber
So it appears Chrysler also has problems getting it right.

·
Banned
18 Posts
300cnut said:
who gives a flying f**k what they call it!! we know what it is and that's all that matters. by the time you awake in the AM, you'll be over it and perhaps bothered by some other rediculous thing. that's life buddy

·
Banned
96 Posts
After reading this thread, it's quite obvious that many of us forum members are running out of things to talk about. Lets try and get back to some interesting topics.

·
Registered
54 Posts
chasb said:
Who knows the logic?

300C was the first hemi I guess (1957)
No, Hemi was nothing special in the '50s. All Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth/DeSoto/Imperial V8s were Hemis back then. The Hemi was discontinued in 300s in 1959 when they introduced the new wedge head big blocks and put the 413 in the 300.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts