Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm kind of new to this site an from what I see,I kind of feel a little funny posting about a 2.7,but at this point an time it seems like im a little attached to what i have an i've always been the one to go against the grain anyway.. For the last two months I've been trying to get rid of my 2.7 because it seems so impossible to find performance parts for it or to even get it in good shape for at least a 1/4 mile competiton aginst anything without putting crazy money into my engine or damn near having to get a engine swap..So if anyone that has any performance tips,tricks,bolt on solutions ect. please share the wealth with a little description,maybe a site to research or buy the part and if possible a review on how effecient the part or mechiancal labor is so that the 2.7 owners can get in to shape with the big boys ...Please help! Thx for taking the time out to read..Hope to hear from you....

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
There are some things you can do to help move it along a little quicker however you have to realise that the car is almost 2 Tonne with a 2.7 powering it and you aren't wantingto throw a ton of $$$ at it.

I guess the first thing to ask is what sort of budget do you have in mind and what what sort of performance do you hope to achieve out of your car.

I guess the main thing you can do is go the Diablo Predator which I think has been made available for the V6 guys. RDP Motorsport could also fabricate a CAI to suit your vehicle and offer a custom tune for it as well. Exhaust would be next, open it up a little to help it breath.

I know a turbo kit was also going to be on the cards for the V6's but is still a little way off (at least until Steve gets back from the States).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response,im not the most richest guy but i do have to prioritize my money,i wish i was back home with my mom so i could dump all my money in my car like the good old days lol,but im really looking for good deals,an even if its exspensive im still looking for something to shoot for over time its not really that hard to save some money away for a car that im really into..you no?...But Jected do u have any website where i can find the the predator? i think i am going with the manaflow kit for the cai an exhaust..An as far as turbo from what i hear that it would be straight custom work there is no bolt on unless we go super charge ? thx agin for replying...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts