Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know on my 06 300 it had a personal options menu where you could set things like the seat to move back when the key is shut off, outside mirrors to tilt down in reverse, etc... I did a search here, but couldn't find anything about it. Is there such a thing on the new 300 SRT, and if so, how do I get there? (I'd ask the dealer, but my salesman thought the car had a 6 speed auto, so I'm not putting much faith in his knowledge base.)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Oh that's easy! That can be found in the "SRT" section of your Uconnect... Select the "SRT" app and go to "Settings" and you'll be able to set all the options your heart desires! :veryhappy

--and as for the salesman, I can't agree w/ you more...even though they try, they really don't know much about the car... I'd appreciate it more if they just said, "I'll find that out for you", instead of just pulling it out their @$$... My salesman tried to tell me that my remote start would stay on for 30 minutes (vs only 15) and the intelligent HVAC would engage (NOT!); AND he also told me I had run-flats (vs the quick repair kit/pump Chrysler chose to provide in place of a spare)... These days they really don't take the time to get to know their own product. Now, on the other hand, my Mercedes salesWOman really knew her stuff--she spent a good half hour in the car w/ me running down every little feature AND demo'd each one like she been driving the car for years! I was impressed! Come to think of it, her associate also spent time w/ me going over the same stuff on a different day; so maybe that's just Mercedes standard...? If that's the case, CJDR has some work to do in that department...for real!

Reactions: Cannon

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I found it. Getting back to salesmen, If I were selling cars or anything else for that matter, I would make it my business to be as educated as possible about the product. Now, most people are only looking at it as "it's just a job" and don't care as long as they get the pay.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
...I would make it my business to be as educated as possible about the product. Now, most people are only looking at it as "it's just a job" and don't care as long as they get the pay.
:werd: Seems to be more and more of a "what's in it for me?!" kinda world nowadays, instead of people having a little pride in what they do, no matter what it is... Gone are the days of our parents where "w/ a little hard work and dedication, you will one day reap the rewards..." My philosophy (as I try and remind my kids again and again), B.S. in = B.S. out... Anyway, hope you're enjoying her!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.