Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just for the hell of it maybe i was tired of lookin at 300s all day i did a search and found what appears to be 2 different RR kit, one of which i actually kinda like. anybody know who makes this kit or any info on it at all

the other kit is by jtautostyles i know you all seen it. its pretty clean for what it is i just like the grill on this other one alot more. it seems like the front fascia has more angle too.

sick wheels and color i know... but theres room for a little oppinion here- like let me know what ya think just don make this a conversion hatting ralley...:fing02:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've always liked the Phantom kits, but using fiberglass bumpers is looking for trouble. Wonder if either kit has urethane like stock?

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
I could of sworn I saw one in Melbourne the other day but couldn't get a good look as I was going too fast.

Out of the two pictures I prefer the red one with the bigger fog lights than the small fog lights.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i definatly feel you on the headlight thing but the grill bugs the **** outta me the way it drops straigt down and leaves the bumper all sticking out far. i like the shape of the top kit more and i guess it even comes with a hood piece to help line up wit the petruding part of the grill. its sold by ATLcustoms i don know who makes it though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts