Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm undecided, at which one will flow with what I currently own.

I want it to be chrome, I know that much.

But which one, in your opinion would flow better. Keep in mind, my car is identical as far as paint and accessories goes on the 2-tone in the first attachment. I have the lip kit and the 2 tone paint, just need the grill.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
grip for sure

·
Registered
916 Posts
Grip Grip Grip Grip Grip.............

·
Registered
585 Posts
Forget the first one! Grip is sick

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Most on this forum will say Grip....I have to agree....LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
The Grip looks best for molding into the cars overall look. The other grille is more of a piece of jewelry. I don't like these cars pimped out with jewelry...it makes them look cheap. Go with the grip.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
grip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip gripgrip grip

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah. I just don't know yet though, i've added the grill in the cart on there site like 10x, but keep backing out of it.

:pat:

I was trying to find a Stone Wite 05-07 Touring with the Chrome Grip Grille, with a two tone black/white paint job so I definately can see how it will look and I can't find NOBODY at all on this site or anywhere else with that combo done.

It's a beautiful grill nonetheless but I just don't know if it will flow with the car.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hum I am not a fan of either, mostly because I have never seen a grip on a base or touring... the flow of the bottom vents on the "C's" when paired with the grip is nice, but I dont think it would work well on the others.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Go Grip!!!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
go with a GRIP GRILLE! i just ordered mine... CHROME GRIP GRILLE for my CV 300C... hopefully i get it before this weekend

·
Registered
848 Posts
I've had both! I have the Lexani grill was on for about 6 month then took it off and got a Grip chrme grill. The Lexani was high-dollar but its fit and finish wasn't!!! :twak: Plus I didn't like the look after I put it on. Learn from my mistake and go Grip! :fing02:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've a fan of the stock grille, so take my opinion for what it's worth, but the grip grill's a lot better looking and more in keeping with the heritage of the car. This is a Chrysler, not a Mercedes or a Bentley. The vertical grille in the first pic just looks wrong; it makes the 300C look like something it's not. And the chrome is way over the top, at least to my taste. With the grip grille, the car still looks like a Chrysler. The pics, indeed, look outstanding - I'd count the grip as one of the very, very few after-market grilles that I'd consider myself.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I like the vertical chrome grille, not only because IMO it is better looking, but also because it is less common. The Grip is becoming overdone, jut like the mesh.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Well now I got a better idea.

I no longer will consider the Phantom Grille. But I may just go with a E&G grille. But the Grip grille is still a heavy consideration. In the jacksonville area, i'd probably be the 1st to have the Grip grille, so being over done wouldn't really matter in my situation.

The Grip grille is beautiful no doubt but the thing i'm trying to achieve is having the grille flow with the car. You guys are right, looking at the Phantom grille, it definately doesnt. But the E&G does look good.

But this is the look i'm going for(look in my attachments). And to me, this car looks good for what it has. I thought at first it has too much chrome accessories, which the Pillars are a bit much, so I wouldn't get that, but everything else is perfect.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts