Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Well after countless hours trying to work out how to upload photos' I gave up(must admit im a technophobe) but phoned a friend who sorted it.
They are still not in the right place but we will get there eventually.
Will finish detailing in next few days and will post some more, after trying myself with all the proper kit, orbital watsit,meguires and menzerna and getting scared I finally paid £350 to get it done by the experts.
Next time I can do it myself (watched him for 6 hours)I used to be in the trade and infact owned my own car spares and acc business for many years in competition with (for all you older guys in the south east)Midnight motors.We were Express car spares in Wembley.
So getting back to photos, they r not easy to find but they will be worth a look.
To view the only one at the moment ,find roblew300c,click on it and go to view public profile and a small picture comes up, to see the large version, go right and down to albums and click on 22" vogue, then click on 22"alloys.Im sure you know faster ways of finding members photos but as yet I don't.
Never seen these on any Chrysler before and IMHO they are the nuts, would not change them for any other wheel and I think they are on offer at the moment.

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,567 Posts
Where are you trying to load photos from? Your phone? Your computer? Are you using a photo hosting site such as Imgur, Flickr, etc...?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As my girlfriend and I can't work out how to upload I sent the pic to a friend who is savvy on this stuff.Sent him the pic from my Samsung phone on WhatsApp,how he then did it,im not sure, prob from his phone or his MacBook.
I would like to be able to upload from my Samsung phone or girlfriends iPhone or my MacBook whichever would be easiest.
Did you manage to find the small picture and the large picture?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts