Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys...I need photos, high res please, of your GRIP TUNING products on your ride! These would be used in advertisements, catalog, website, etc. Please email us photos at [email protected]. We will reply with a photo release form that we will need signed and sent back to us, allowing us to use your photos!

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
heres some

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'll send over a few tonight

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
We are looking for photos to showcase customer cars on our website. Please send them to:
If you have a GRIP styled ride, send a few pictures to [email protected]http://[email protected] and we'll post them on the site.
By emailing us your pictures you agree that GRIP Tuning may use those pictures for display on the GRIP website, advertising or dealer items, or any other reasonable business purpose that GRIP deems necessary. For further information, please see our Terms of Use.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Heres a few.....lol

I had one of the FIRST chrome ones ever sold....when they were going for $370....

After that many followed.....damn i loved that grille!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Here is a few!!

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
For what is worth, it would be nice if the Chrysler emblem was at the top instead of a Grip logo but instead the name Grip could be engraved on the bottom left part of the grill.

·
Registered
305 Posts
We are looking for photos to showcase customer cars on our website. Please send them to:
If you have a GRIP styled ride, send a few pictures to [email protected] and we'll post them on the site.
By emailing us your pictures you agree that GRIP Tuning may use those pictures for display on the GRIP website, advertising or dealer items, or any other reasonable business purpose that GRIP deems necessary. For further information, please see our Terms of Use.

I will def' post some pics of my ride once a get the front lip installed and wing that i just bought. Waiting on some sidemarkers from Jon to come back too. I'll represent the 300 Base/Touring models! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Guys, please send them thru the email address I posted....That way I don't have to send you a photo release form, and we can use them...thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hey Guys, please send them thru the email address I posted....That way I don't have to send you a photo release form, and we can use them...thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
I sent you some via e-mail but the e-mail client killed the picture quality. you can just take them from the post or if you really decide to use my pictures i will find an alernate way to send the pics to you.

JACE

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Emailed some pics, and some GTO wide body stuff too... Here is a pic from the email I sent you!

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Paul, your ride looks so damn good and the photos you take are awesome. Where are your calendar entries!!!?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Moooooose long time no see... must be cuz you owe me lunch...

hahahah

Whats new anything? Guess I will get cracking on some new pics.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just sent 4 hi res pictures of Grip Grille and Facia to email address. Do you have a Grille for an 08 Chrysler Aspen?

·
Registered
818 Posts
This is what I get for not looking at this forum for months.. haha..

Anyways great rides.

Here is mine for the hell if it becuase I keep getting PMs about my grill and mesh all the time.
(Old Pics, new ones have the BT Emblem on it)
I think I have these pics other posts too.. LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts