Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Finally have made photos of my new PIAA TERA 4500K LEDs parking lights.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
How the hell did you do that??
Make a DIY or something! :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw, it looks awesome!
Many thanks! Well guys, its not very difficult to connect these LEDs. You have to cut of the positive (+) wire lead going to the bulb socket and install a resistor between it and the bulb socket. That's it! You are able to find the detailed instructions in the attached file (I have used the first way of connection). Tomorrow I'll look if I am able to make some pictures of the wire connection.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Yes but how did you put the bulb there? Did you drill out the nubby thing that was there and install this or how did you place the bulb in that spot?
Unless there was a bulb already there on your car before the PIAA lights.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes but how did you put the bulb there? Did you drill out the nubby thing that was there and install this or how did you place the bulb in that spot?
Unless there was a bulb already there on your car before the PIAA lights.
I didn't catch your mind when you asked! These places are for W5W parking lights in European Chrysler cars. American versions have those nubby things you mentioned instead. So I have just replaced the stock W5W lights with these PIAA LEDs. :)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I didn't catch your mind when you asked! These places are for W5W parking lights in European Chrysler cars. American versions have those nubby things you mentioned instead. So I have just replaced the stock W5W lights with these PIAA LEDs. :)
Ah, that makes MUCH more sense. Cool modification and it looks great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts