Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally had a chance to put my wheels on and snap couple of pics before it starts raining again... the wheels are Axis Orden 22x9 and 22x10.5 (265/35R22 and 295/30R22) Nitto 420S... now all i need is coilovers...

·
Registered
633 Posts
what rims are those G

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looks really good man!!:fing02:

·
Registered
3 Posts
NAV screem dimmer

I see you posted a few minutes ago, I am looking for info on dimming the NAV screen for night driving. Any assistance would be appreciated. Jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
How do you do in snow???

I met someone from work who doesn't like his 300c! Can't believe it. :pat: He went from 4X4 pick up to one and hates it in the snow. :smashfrea We live in upstate NY and most 300's are rear wheel. I've slipped in my driveway but don't find it as scarey as I thought it would be. I had 4x4 vehicles that slipped too - it depends on how you drive them! He's selling his after only 2 winters with it and said he'd never get another one. When we were shopping around for our car we couldn't find anything but rear wheel. The closest dealer was in Vermont that had all wheel. Anyway, I'd get another 300C in a heartbeat! Mine is gold and the nicest car I've had ever! :cool: How do you all handle snowy weather other than staying home?:grouphug:

·
Registered
350 Posts
jajajajaa he must buy some tires for his 300 w nails for the snow jajaj kidding
but change a 300 NEVEEERRR
jajaja

really sweettt i love the black weels and the grileee reallllyyyy classy

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks like you put 30 series tires.. so u had a big assss gap.. so i dropped it 3inches or so :) nice looking car bud
Thanks for the photo shop man... yeah im running 30 series on the rear... it barely cleared on the inside... and 35 series on the front and that cleared by .5"

kinda scared bout droppin it cause i like the handling so much... and if i do drop it im looking at Eibach coilover set up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts