Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may not be able to sleep tonight in anticipation!!
i saw it yesterday - it's gorgeous!! and they delivered it to the dealer in a closed container - for protection

the dealer was impressed
and he told me that of all the people that ordered the awd at his dealership, i am the only that event got one built!
i have waiting since nov 8 the day i ordered

gonna take a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg drive tomorrow!!

cool vanilla loaded!!

and since it's been -10 here lately, i can't wait to use that remote start!!

just had to share :D

nancy in ny

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am jealous

I thought I would be picking up my AWD this week. It was supposed to have a delivery date of Wed. It may not be ready until mid Feb. I am happy for you however. Best of luck with it. I will see you on the road. :cool:

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
luvthosehemis said:
may not be able to sleep tonight in anticipation!!
i saw it yesterday - it's gorgeous!! and they delivered it to the dealer in a closed container - for protection

the dealer was impressed
and he told me that of all the people that ordered the awd at his dealership, i am the only that event got one built!
i have waiting since nov 8 the day i ordered

gonna take a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg drive tomorrow!!

cool vanilla loaded!!

and since it's been -10 here lately, i can't wait to use that remote start!!

just had to share :D

nancy in ny
That's great news, Nancy. Enjoy your new ride!

Keep the rubber side down. :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
JPB68 said:
I thought I would be picking up my AWD this week. It was supposed to have a delivery date of Wed. It may not be ready until mid Feb.
The dealership up the road from me has a black AWD 300C sitting in the lot. I don't know what the options list includes. They use it for test drives. That's one reason we passed on it. I want to be the one to put all of the miles on my car. I've seen how too many people treat cars on test drives. At one dealership, a salesman started a Magnum RT and immediately revved the cold engine to redline several times. I guess he was trying to impress me or something. Instead, there was no way I would buy that car after it was treated that way. I was afraid he was going to float the valves.

Best of luck with your car. I hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Heck with the remote start, you better hope the heated seats work real good too! Or your gonna have a real cool ****** @ -10.

Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
901 Posts
C.o.n.g.r.a.t.s.

Congrats and Welcome Nancy to the 300/300C Family. Be sure to post pics of your Beautiful Cool Vanilla C! :) Can't wait!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts