Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To clarify, this is for the newly released 22" 300 srt8 replicas.

I thought it would be good to have one thread where everyone who purchases these can post up their installed pics. It will give everyone one place to go to see the different finishes and tire combos.......so let the games begin.:popcorn:

-Pics on Page 6-

My pics: machined face with silver windows - 22x9 - toyo 255/35/22 tires

Here for more:
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/factory-reproductions-inc/65852-22-300-srt-reps-installed-brushed-chrome.html

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Suscribing!

Might be reserving for pics... but i'll just watch for now!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine come in Monday morning and will be mounted the same day. I have machine with black pockets. Ill post tire specs when i decide which ones i will be running tomorrow.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Subscribing because I want a set of these - Once I sell my 22's. I got my eye on the Machine with Black pockets.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine should be on today. Im pacing around the house waiting for the dor to knock and it be the UPS guy. Right when they get here I am going straight to the tire shop to get them mounted. And hey I have a qucik question. What does "bump" mean on the forum? I see it everywhere and I dont have the slighest idea what it means. I see it being used in a bunch of different contexts but if I knew what it meant I might be able to piece alot more stuff together on here. Thanks in advance, and pics should be up this evening of them mounted unless they arrive to late to get them put on and in that case then pics first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
776 Posts
hurry up with those pics gbballa! Mine wont be here until Weds so ill be living vicariously through you for a couple of days! I got Doug to supply a mounted/balanced package so i just have to put them on. Hopefully my posi-quiet pads turn up today or tomorrow too, otherwise that will hold up the pics - i need to kill the brake dust!

Oh and "bump" is used as a gentle nudge or reminder. just keeping this thread to the top of the forum/subscribers list as a reminder. kinda the same as TTT or "to the top"

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for the explanation. And what pads did you get? The brake dust has been killing me as well and I have no clue what to do about it. I need new brakes really bad and that is the next thing I am going to do. Is there a particualr set up I should get?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got some bad news guy. spoke with doug about an hour ago so I could ask what time these darn wheels would be here and he tracked them and for some reason they will not arrive until tomorrow. Don't know why but thats the situation. However just went over to America's Tire and they have my tires in. I went with the Nitto NT420s. Got a killer deal on them. It went down to the Nitto's, the Pirelli's and the Yokos. Just was the best bang for my buck. So contrary to what I said earlier I wont have pics up until tomorrow. Im very sorry to all of you who have been patiently waiting.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Got some bad news guy. spoke with doug about an hour ago so I could ask what time these darn wheels would be here and he tracked them and for some reason they will not arrive until tomorrow. Don't know why but thats the situation. However just went over to America's Tire and they have my tires in. I went with the Nitto NT420s. Got a killer deal on them. It went down to the Nitto's, the Pirelli's and the Yokos. Just was the best bang for my buck. So contrary to what I said earlier I wont have pics up until tomorrow. Im very sorry to all of you who have been patiently waiting.
damn that sucks! oh well, one more little slip up and i might just get mine first!! :) :) I was considering the Nittos too, although I just had some reservations about the lack of traction people were talking about.

As for brake pads, I went with the Centric PosiQuiets. They are semi metallic. not as good a bite as the brembos, but a whole lot less dusting.

I dont want to post any links to outside vendors, so PM me and ill give you the details of the place where i got front and rear pads for $80 shipped.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Those 420's are the best tire I think I've ever run (based on cost and performance) Got a set of 245/45/20 255/45/20 for $602 shipped out the door....wow!....F1 supercars running $1100. HURRY WITH THOSE PICS, I FEEL LIKE A LITTLE KID ON XMAS, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE WHEELS FOREVER......wish they would come in a staggered wider fit for the rears though. anyone know if running a staggered tire setup on these would work?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^I wouldn't. If you really want a staggered fitment, have the two rears widened by an inch or so. Many charger owners did this with the stock srt8 wheels. If you search on the charger forums, you will find widening threads.

·
Registered
231 Posts
im waitting to i might sell my vipers to get these

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll take more pics and post up later today...

:beerchug:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts