Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
I just had mine put on today and can I tell you they look amazing. It has been pouring all damn day so I couldnt take pics but when I wake up I will take some pics and post em for you guys. The maching and black look amazing with the tinted windows. They are the best investment I have ever made.

Nice one GB. You are right, they are amazing looking wheels. my pics definately dont do them justice. ill try to get more today too

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Someone needs to step up and rock these in gloss black. If I had any other color I would (silver), heck I even would with silver if I had an srt without all the chrome. Midnight blue, B black, inferno red....all would look stupid sick with gloss black.

·
Registered
776 Posts
i dunno, i kinda like being the only person rocking these....i say no one should get them :)

i thought the forums would be flooded with people having these wheels....i guess the economy took care of that for a while!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Im waitting for the chrome

·
Registered
263 Posts
I am seriously thinking about the comp grey. I think it would match quite well w/ the silver steel. Black chrome would also be sweet.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
^^lol, I know, but by the time it would get out of the body shop, the new ones would be in, and I would be down all that money to paint, which would be better spent adjusting the altitude. ;) Eventually, they will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
^^Thanks pukka. I know, what is up with this? lol Hopefully the ship is 1, on the way, and 2, close. I am unsure when the new ones will be in, although they were supposed to be 20 days behind the other shipment...guess not.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #99 (Edited)
haha, thats what I like to here. There is nothing like a clean no lip wheel....so euro. In a year or two, all the major manufacturers will start making no lip wheels again....look at HRE's new stuff. Hopefully by spring fling, I will be rocking these, sitting on a new suspension not known in the lx game yet, and maybe, just maybe looking a little eviler. ;)

·
Registered
776 Posts
ive always loved a no lip wheel. Euro is nothing new to me, being a brit myself!

i see you're style is much like mine. smooth, clean lines, nothing crazy, subtle mods. :) My car will look a little eviler too soon

haha, thats what I like to here. There is nothing like a clean no lip wheel....so euro. In a year or two, all the major manufacturers will start making no lip wheels again....look at HRE's new stuff. Hopefully by spring fling, I will be rocking these, sitting on a new suspension not known in the lx game yet, and maybe, just maybe looking a little eviler. ;)

81 - 100 of 134 Posts