Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove down to Fontana from San Jose to go to the SRT experience. If you haven't done it...DO IT. If you get it for free GREAT if ya gotta pay for it...PAY FOR IT. Driving all the SRT vehicles was a blast. I wasnt lucky enough to drive the Viper because i am just to tall. at 6'8" tall and still recovering from a football Quad injury...i just couldnt make it behind the wheel. That's ok i did a ride along instead. What fun!!! I hope you all get to experience the SRT experience...it was one hell of a day.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hi. What day were you there? I was there on Thursday. I see you were on Ricky Haynes Skake N Bake Team. I was too. I too had trouble getting in the Viper. I did it once and turnd over my second ride to another guy. It was too hard to get into and my size 13D feet covered the brake and the clutch almost at the same time. Ricky and John Hammer were GREAT! It was really a fun time. I liked the Jeep the best. I am kind of sorry I did not get the Jeep SRT instead of my 300C SRT8. It really kicked *ss! By the way I did see your car at the Fling. I remember seeing the light bar lit up. Are you a LEO? Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Nice pics.Looks like a fun event and your car looks great ,i am also going all black this summer.I hope my car looks as good as yours.Love that grip grille. Waiting on my color match grille also from C/3 Motorsport.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that a police type light bar inside the grille?
Not a police bar...they are red lights but i tinted um so they look black. With the sun beaming down on um you can see the red more.

Here is a vid of the lights in action...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi. What day were you there? I was there on Thursday. I see you were on Ricky Haynes Skake N Bake Team. I was too. I too had trouble getting in the Viper. I did it once and turnd over my second ride to another guy. It was too hard to get into and my size 13D feet covered the brake and the clutch almost at the same time. Ricky and John Hammer were GREAT! It was really a fun time. I liked the Jeep the best. I am kind of sorry I did not get the Jeep SRT instead of my 300C SRT8. It really kicked *ss! By the way I did see your car at the Fling. I remember seeing the light bar lit up. Are you a LEO? Best regards, Bob.
I was there on Friday. It was a BLAST. tough being so tall though. Once I had the helmet on it was really hard to fit in ANY of the cars for laps. I ended up tweaking my neck. oh well, the price we pay...

and i am not a Leo, I'm a Libra...WHY?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hi. I thought you were a LEO when I saw the red flashing lights. In CA that's a no-no on a non-emergency vehicle. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi. I thought you were a LEO when I saw the red flashing lights. In CA that's a no-no on a non-emergency vehicle. Best regards, Bob.

trust me i know...there isnt much that IS legal about my car...haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts