Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hello, Jamoleh

Interesting pictures. It looks like you ran into some snow.. How does the car do over there? Do you have any modifications to your "C" that we don't have here in the US? Nice sunset shots by the way!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice pics and car Jamoleh !......i notice you have side marker lights and the Dodge Magnum RT wheels that we have here in North America......makes your 300C very unique.....

take care ! :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Northwest300C said:
nice pics and car Jamoleh !......i notice you have side marker lights and the Dodge Magnum RT wheels that we have here in North America......makes your 300C very unique.....

Well they came with the car like that from the dealer. BTW which ones are the side marker lights, are they the orange ones on the sides of the front bumper.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gossame1 said:
Hello, Jamoleh

Interesting pictures. It looks like you ran into some snow.. How does the car do over there? Do you have any modifications to your "C" that we don't have here in the US? Nice sunset shots by the way!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto
All the mods that I have on the car are from the U.S. like the 77 piece dash kit & the DEI rear painted spoiler & I have the T-Rex grill on the way now and should arrive on saturday plus the MagnaFlow cat-back exhust system which should arrive on Monday. What I installed on my car locally is a Nokia 810 car phone. I'll try to post some more pics with better quality.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coolvanilla said:
You get 104.1 FM over there!
The frequency is set to my Ipod coz I use the FM transmitter so I could hear the sound from the Ipod on the cars system...

·
Registered
75 Posts
J......

the side marker lights are the ones between the front doors and the front wheel openings....i believe it's the law to have these lights in Europe as well as other countries......

·
Registered
232 Posts
Northwest300C said:
J......

the side marker lights are the ones between the front doors and the front wheel openings....i believe it's the law to have these lights in Europe as well as other countries......

The side marker lights you are refering to is a popular Europen thing, but not the law, it is not a requirement to have the blinkers on the side. I like that added safety feature as well as the blinker on the driver and passenger mirrors. I'm surprised that has not caught on in the States yet.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Jamoleh - could you please post pics of the T-Rex grill when you get it on a seperate thread? I am leaning toward getting that one and would really like to see the pics of it on of the forum members car. TIA

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Projekt 300C said:
Jamoleh - could you please post pics of the T-Rex grill when you get it on a seperate thread? I am leaning toward getting that one and would really like to see the pics of it on of the forum members car. TIA
Ok I'll post it in the pic/media forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts