Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I got a few pics from the MA meet we had at South Shore Plaza. I know bigV got some pics too, so post em up here!!!

Anyway, there was a modest turnout, 3 c's and two magnums, but it was pretty fun meeting some board members.

Here ys go:














 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
It was a great mini meet. We should try to get another one going while we are on a roll. I am open to just about anything especially if the weather is nice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Ma. Meet

Mike5959 said:
It was a great mini meet. We should try to get another one going while we are on a roll. I am open to just about anything especially if the weather is nice!
Mike,

I couldn't agree with you more !! Let's try to make it a more frequent happening and i'm sure it will grow from there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Hey Guys:
Next time,make an attemp to block your license plate numbers. It's a privacy issue. BTW, the cars look great. Like the Giovanna wheels on BIGV's Cool Vanilla as well as the TSW Carltons.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
TUBSON300 said:
Hey Guys:
Next time,make an attemp to block your license plate numbers. It's a privacy issue. BTW, the cars look great. Like the Giovanna wheels on BIGV's Cool Vanilla as well as the TSW Carltons.

Sorry... But, its not like you can't on the street and see the liscence plate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
TUBSON300 said:
Hey Guys:
Next time,make an attemp to block your license plate numbers. It's a privacy issue. BTW, the cars look great. Like the Giovanna wheels on BIGV's Cool Vanilla as well as the TSW Carltons.

Yeah license plates are the least of our worries.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
MA Meet

Hey guys I would have loved to make the meet I just wish that it could be somewhere a little bit closer to CT like in Natic MA that is about 1hr and 15 min from me in Connecticut......Here is a pic that I took the other day along with a old one
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Ma Meet

cashrydr said:
Hey guys I would have loved to make the meet I just wish that it could be somewhere a little bit closer to CT like in Natic MA that is about 1hr and 15 min from me in Connecticut......Here is a pic that I took the other day along with a old one
Cash,

As far as I feel, Natick is as good a site for all of us as any other place.Check out some of our posts on Ma meet and you will see that no one is selfish on where to meet. However I feel that the concensus is that the meets be on Sunday's preferable in late AM. Guys, jump right in and correct me if I'm wrong. :wave: :wave: Welcome aboard. :wave: :wave:

Once we have a good representative quorum, we could also consider a " Cruise Day" ( just food for thought in the future).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Cruise day

Mike5959 said:
There is that cruise in Tewksbury on sunday afternoons on rt38
Mike,
Do you have particulars as to what time and location on Sundays in Tewksbury. You know that I'll be up for it as well as some others. Please post or PM
Charlie AR15firin :AR15firin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Boston meet

PHISHinMA said:
When's the next meeting? I'd love to stop by.
PHIS,
Welcome aboard we"ve just started, and have a good core group. I feel that is our collective intention to represent our cars, but also to share with each other ideas by simply bouncing them off each other and going with the flow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
charlie D said:
Mike,
Do you have particulars as to what time and location on Sundays in Tewksbury. You know that I'll be up for it as well as some others. Please post or PM
Charlie AR15firin :AR15firin

The tewksbury thing starts around 4pm and goes untill whenever. there really isn't a set time. There is anything from stock cars to ferraris there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
CohibaEsplinado said:
Sorry... But, its not like you can't on the street and see the liscence plate.
This is true,however when you broadcast the plates on the internet to tens of thousands at a time(with immediate computer access) there is great potential for identity theft or more. With a couple of key strokes I can identify your names, addresses, phone numbers and continue from there if I wish. Would you want this information in the wrong hands? Please put your smug attitude aside and be safe rather than :sad6: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TUBSON300 said:
Would you want this information in the wrong hands? Please put your smug attitude aside and be safe rather than :sad6: .

I don't have a smug attitude, and no, I don't want this information in the wrong hands. Fine, point taken. I'll edit the pics when I get home. :buttkick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Cruises

Mike5959 said:
The tewksbury thing starts around 4pm and goes untill whenever. there really isn't a set time. There is anything from stock cars to ferraris there.
Mike,
I did a little quick research and came up with yhe following:
School House Ice Cream & Yogurt every Sunday, 5/05-11/05, 6PM,Burlington Ma.

Burger King Cruise Nigh, Manchester N>H> every Monday night 5/23-9/01 6-8PM

Hot Rod & Classic Car Meet every Saturday,05/05-09/05, Noon- ?American Legion Post, Cambridge.

If anyone else is interested, I have also got listings in Conn. and R.I. as well as a few in N.H. and M.E.. ( contact me for as need info.

Also I was informed that there is a HEMI club of NewEngland that we should consider contacting.I agree, but only after we have increased our numbers of dedicated owners.That way, and only that way will insure us of possible acceptance into their dwindling numbers. They are truly committer to the old time Hemi's, but have honored 440 Wedge heads into their fold. :friday: :friday: :friday:
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top