Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the pictures show up!

Oh, and this car drives fantastically well in the deep stuff. I was in snow so deep that the front bumper was pushing it out of the way and the rest was dragging along the under-carraige.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Presumably your C is RWD, I too have been impressed thus far, I saw a Mazda protoge spinning it's front wheels in the parking lot at church today and had to be pushed into a space. Even with FWD which is usually great this guy could not move, could have had bald tires. So far, the RWD C has been the best RWD car I have ever driven in the snow and as good as many FWD I have had.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
It's only because it's 75 here today that I can say those pics look awesome! I love the one with the flash reflecting off the snowflakes. I heard you're getting pounded! Stay warm & safe...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a little stuck in an unplowed parking lot driveway. Took a shovel and 30 seconds, and I was on my way. I'd say there was about 9" of snow there at the time. Once I got going, she just pushed through the rest. I drove through snow that deep or more for the length of a football field. I just kept my foot on it, ignored stop signs, and let the electronics sort everything out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts