Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the custom eblem I had made for my grill its the initilas to my name in old english their a little dark cause I tooke them at night I'll post better ones in the day but you should get the idea 4 now!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
J- Just; M- My; S- Size?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahha lol no Jarred Scott Marks but that works 2!!!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Like It!!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Nice touch! How much did it cost you?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
130 dollars and alot of bull waiting for the tards to do it right =)

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
hey gang, i finally found someone here local to do them , they are called urethane gell emblems...i am having some made for my deep dish grills but i also said i knew a bunch of folks that would like personalized ones and he said no problem , for 5 of them 100$

i figured that was a great deal...
mine say 300special and CLUB300 ....i also am having floor mats made ...look for these premium mats in about a week..
tz

·
Registered
10 Posts
tommyz said:
hey gang, i finally found someone here local to do them , they are called urethane gell emblems...i am having some made for my deep dish grills but i also said i knew a bunch of folks that would like personalized ones and he said no problem , for 5 of them 100$

mine say 300special and CLUB300 ....i also am having floor mats made ...look for these premium mats in about a week..
tz
\

is it a new whole emblem

·
Registered
580 Posts
tommyz said:

tz
Awesome find Tommy.. do you have a size template for the emblem that those of us who want to design our own also could use to get it just right & maybe email our graphics to your guy?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats a hell of a deal dont c y u need 5 tho 1 should last u lifetimne if done properly like mine but oh well

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
OMG, did anyone else find that post as funny as I did?
If I dont go with the strut grill, Im with pixelpusher, I would like to design my own logo. Would this work for the trunk somehow as well? if so, I would probably take 2 of them.
Let us know the dimensions.
Thanks TZ

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
kidcoastal said:
OMG, did anyone else find that post as funny as I did?
If I dont go with the strut grill, Im with pixelpusher, I would like to design my own logo. Would this work for the trunk somehow as well? if so, I would probably take 2 of them.
Let us know the dimensions.
Thanks TZ
Yep, still giggling! :D

·
Banned
185 Posts
emblem sizes

The rear emblem in the wing is slightly smaller than the front emblem, just FYI..on the sizing

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hmmm, I'm thinking a Skull And Crossbones would look good on a BB with a Deep Dish Grill.

(opens up Spreadsheet for price of car and mods that I'm currently saving for....adds this.....re-runs total....checks bank account....begins to cry)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts