Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
very nice. btw. how's the fat mat? helps alot? i just installed 2 12" kicker comps and i have some truck rattle.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I ported my box into the rear deck which not only eliminated almost all of the rattle (even outside), but it brought a lot more sound into the car.
bighitter...you got pics of this setup. im very interested in something like this. thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The fatmat makes a world of difference. There was a ton of rattle in the car, and the fatmat eliminitated it entirely. The only rattling remaining is the actual trunk lid. I highly recommend fatmat, very cheap and very effective.

I have also heard of alot of people firing the sub facing forwards. I tried that in my civic and it didn't sound good at all, too much port hole noise. However, more and more people are saying that it makes a huge difference in the 300, so I am definately going to give it a try when I get home from vacation. Ill keep you posted!
my subs are forward. it sounds ok. the trunk only rattles when the seats are up. when there down it's fine. no rattle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts