Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me silly, just curious what the light slate gray (not light graystone aka beige) interior really looks like.

I've seen a few 300cs with it on ebay but they look shiny, does it always look shiny like that or is it just the dealers putting junk like amrorall on the seats? :)

[Oh yeah, found a pretty nifty deal on 300c/silver steel/gray interior with what I wanted! WOOHOO!] :banana:

Now I just need to test drive one to see if I can handle the hemi-ness and all :sly:

(PS: I'd appreciate a pic from like.. where you'd normally be looking out the back window too (and maybe a 'driver's view' out front as well).. just curiosity on visibility :) )

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
701 Posts
If you do the test drive, you'll know the visibility too. Is the "deal" local to you? I don't think any of the interiors are shiny, never heard of that! It's better for you to see for yourself regarding interior colors, find one at a local dealer with about the same kind of interior you are considering.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, not local at all. The local dealer marks up cars 5k and higher o_O I saw a "manager demo" SXT charger that they were trying to sell for like 32k!

I will be going to test out a car soon, just can't until maybe next week. *shrug* I like pictures of things :D Soo yeah. Oh, and I'll be going out of town to do it, there's one out of town I might try and see if they can match said deal (doubt it). Even though they have 49 cars on the lot they don't have a single one with the specs we want either >_<

1 - 3 of 3 Posts