Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys!

those are some pics of my 300 with the new tail lights and some chrome on it,ahh new grill .

now I'd like to get some 22' or 24' on it

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks good. Nice and clean.

·
Registered
127 Posts
:fing02: Look'n GOOD!!!!! :fing02:

·
Registered
84 Posts
pelogi, good choice on car, looks good those tailights are siick. What part of seattle you from?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looks Great, I would leave the wheel set as is. The touring wheels were some of my favorites on the Touring. If you go to the 20" or 22"s, they will effect your ride. Spend the money on something else for the car. The car looks very balanced with that look and combination.

So Cal - Al

·
Registered
142 Posts
the car looks sweet man throw some 22"s on there i have the touring also and it feels like i have 20"s on you just have to get the right tires

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jamalsmith.comthe car looks sweet man throw some 22"s on there i have the touring also and it feels like i have 20"s on you just have to get the right tires

thats right I'd like to put some 22' on it .
So does the tires make a difference when im driving it?
by the way your car looks sweet!

SoCal-AlLooks Great, I would leave the wheel set as is. The touring wheels were some of my favorites on the Touring. If you go to the 20" or 22"s, they will effect your ride. Spend the money on something else for the car. The car looks very balanced with that look and combination.

So Cal - Al
thanks.

Today 07:33 PMsilveriderpelogi, good choice on car, looks good those tailights are siick. What part of seattle you from?
thanks.

I live in Woodinville .
what about you?

EL MOSTROQuote:
Originally Posted by catch
throw on some 22s and lower it and call it a day!

YES SIR I AGREE..NICE RIDE
+3:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
O nice I used to live in Kenmore but now i live in edmonds. well when im home from college that is

·
Registered
70 Posts
PELOGI..... nice car!! I just bought a 2005 Cool Vanilla Hemi. I love that grille. Where did you get it? How hard is it to install?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts