Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey peoples. like i said before i want to keep a clean look to my car. here it is sitting on 22's. the system includes avic Z2 with 2 10"JL audio w3. infinity kappa 673I 6x9 in the rear and the infinity kappas 6.5 in the front. i didnt know the front could house 6x9 but am happy with the 6.5. the dash are also infinity kappa 4". the amps are kenwood Kac X-40 running the rear and doors and the kenwood excelon Kac X1r driving the subs. the bass hits real hard. too hard because of all the rattling. thusfar ive dynamated the trunk lid with dynamat extreme. the four doors in the inner walls are layered with fatmat 2x and the outter part of the door two layers of fatmat. the rear driver fender has three layers of fatmat. i ran out so placed another order. should get it this week and should finish. will take some pics for that. i also want to do some accents so am open to opininons. i like the molds on the side so i will not be removing it. i will swap grils to the grip tuning colored matched with chrome mesh behind. i will also include color matched fog light bezel and licnse plate older. interior will be changed to two tone leather with embroderin the wing on the headrest with "D" in the middle of the wing. let me know what you guys thing. was thinking of some BT black AC knobs. not to much though.
navadann - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx alot. i do want to slighty tint the tail lights. have any clue where i can take it in the bronx. i dont want them blacked out at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts