Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
300cWannaB said:
are you rolling on some stock wheels btw? Nice wood trim..
Well actually they are the Magnum R/T stock rims & due to the Gulf spec's that we get here it comes like that with the car BTW we don't have the Magnum here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kidcoastal said:
How did you set up your ipod? Is it through the stereo? It's not an RF mod is it?
Kid
It is connected to the cig. lighter and the music gets transmitted to the FM via the transmitter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Hey what kind of grille do you have? It looks different then the e&g classic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
901 Posts
Sweeeeet

That looks gooooooooood Jamoleh :) :). Thanks for the pics!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
jamoleh said:
It is connected to the cig. lighter and the music gets transmitted to the FM via the transmitter.
Jamoleh, great looking 300, btw are the brake lights tinted? Regarding the ipod, i had mine set up like yours, but found when turned up very load, it crackled quite a bit...sometimes this is cause by when tuning to an obscure station to transmit on... as I drove into different areas, it would get interference from new stations that would come into range. If you have any similar problem...my solution was to get the tape player accessory....that plugged from the ipod into the tape player and sounded PERFECT...which, needless to say, can't be done on my 300, due to the fact that there is NO TAPE PLAYER!!!...so really the FM transmitter IS the only way to do it...but the 6 disc cd player is also an mp3 player...so I took all of my personal, custom playlists on my ipod...and burned 6 discs full of mp3's...which average about 125 songs /disc...or a total of 750 songs - which is a good alternative!!!!
Wood kit also looks real sharp!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
foodybat said:
Jamoleh, great looking 300, btw are the brake lights tinted? Regarding the ipod, i had mine set up like yours, but found when turned up very load, it crackled quite a bit...sometimes this is cause by when tuning to an obscure station to transmit on... as I drove into different areas, it would get interference from new stations that would come into range. If you have any similar problem...my solution was to get the tape player accessory....that plugged from the ipod into the tape player and sounded PERFECT...which, needless to say, can't be done on my 300, due to the fact that there is NO TAPE PLAYER!!!...so really the FM transmitter IS the only way to do it...but the 6 disc cd player is also an mp3 player...so I took all of my personal, custom playlists on my ipod...and burned 6 discs full of mp3's...which average about 125 songs /disc...or a total of 750 songs - which is a good alternative!!!!
Wood kit also looks real sharp!!!
Thanks for the info. but I don't have a tape deck and as for the songs I have at least 4000 so I think they won't fit on 6 disks. BTW the cd player is being used just for my wifes arabic music & I use the Ipod for the english music.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
ipod

jamoleh said:
Thanks for the info. but I don't have a tape deck and as for the songs I have at least 4000 so I think they won't fit on 6 disks. BTW the cd player is being used just for my wifes arabic music & I use the Ipod for the english music.
Yeah, the 300C's don't have a tape deck (hard to believe?)... I in turn, did what you did with the FM transmitter... mine is a 10 gig... so i only have about 2800 tunes...but fact is... if you can put 125+ tunes on 1 disc... and you have a 6 disc changer...that's 750 songs....for you it's 18.75% of your total library... My problem was that the FM transmitter was getting so much static when the volume was high...it drove me crazy!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
That's a lot of wood. A little too much for my taste. Must have chopped down three trees for that. I like the spoiler though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
Jamoleh - thank you, thank you, thank you so much for posting up the pic of the grill. After seeing the grill, I am SOOO HAPPY that I decided to go with that one instead of the E&G. Thank you, thank you. Where did you order your grill from? How easy was the install? Did you buy seperate emblems or used the one off of the original grill?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Projekt 300C said:
Jamoleh - thank you, thank you, thank you so much for posting up the pic of the grill. After seeing the grill, I am SOOO HAPPY that I decided to go with that one instead of the E&G. Thank you, thank you. Where did you order your grill from? How easy was the install? Did you buy seperate emblems or used the one off of the original grill?
Welcome any time, I orderd them from http://www.jbmsporttruck.com/ but I had to wait two weeks for them to make the grill and ship it so you have to wait a bit for them.The install took around half an hour if you have the right tools & the embelms came with the grill.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,117 Posts
jamoleh, your car looks great! Thanks for the pics!!
BTW... The link above for the grille is not working.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
foodybat said:
Yeah, the 300C's don't have a tape deck (hard to believe?)... I in turn, did what you did with the FM transmitter... mine is a 10 gig... so i only have about 2800 tunes...but fact is... if you can put 125+ tunes on 1 disc... and you have a 6 disc changer...that's 750 songs....for you it's 18.75% of your total library... My problem was that the FM transmitter was getting so much static when the volume was high...it drove me crazy!!!!

I'm confused, my 300C does have a tape player. (sound group II)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top