Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok, I DIDN'T drive to China...or Greece. My girlfriend and i decided to make the 40 minute drive from San Jose to San Francisco. We went to have dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, but decided to make a few stops along the way. The first stop we made was to visit a cemetery. Upon driving through on our way out we came across a really cool spot to take some pics (CHINA).

A few of the pics were taken at a nice park, the fog was AWESOME. Lastly I was able to take a few out side the Exploritorium (Greece).

Sorry for taking (POSTING) so many pics this week. I've had my car for about 6 months and have only now really started taking pictures.

As always...lemme know what you think

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ruth's Chris Steak House.........yummy I love it. The car looks great by itself, but those backgrounds make it look greatererrrrrrr! lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ruth's Chris Steak House.........yummy I love it. The car looks great by itself, but those backgrounds make it look greatererrrrrrr! lol
MMMMMM.....dead cow.....Beef, it's what's for Dinner!!!!

I think I may have to go home a grill some tonight!

·
Registered
311 Posts
The Pics Are Amazing...nice Shots And The Car Looks Good As Always ...i Copy Pic Number 8 And I Put It As Default In My Coputer...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
well ualready know ur car is badass so ill comment on the kool backgrounds lol nice stuff, you couldve added some jordans though to top it off man lol

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Looks very clean/classy....love the look

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you for all the great comments. i am really glad you all like the car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts